If you have something that you would like me to make just let me know. I can engrave just about anything. Some things on Glass can also be done on Tile or Mirror, but it will cost $10.00 extra for mirror. See Order Info for Prices. (I reserve the right to refuse questionable material)
If you would like to make a purchase, this info will help us serve you better!
Name: Email: Shipping address: Phone: Item number: (Info): Please list all the information that is need to fufill your order. I will need names printed out and legible for correct spelling. 5X7 Glass $20 8X10 Glass $35 8X10 Mirror$45 Tile Large $35 Tile Medium $25 Tile Small $15 (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery)
8 x 10 or smaller $5 Bigger then a 8 x 10 Prices vary.
Will be shipped with USPS From Sandy, Utah. I will E-mail you a tracking number once shipped. Insurance Optional (recommend since it is glass)
PayPal
I Except Pay Pal, Money Orders and Checks
If paying by Paypal: I will send you an electronic Invoice and the amount due through paypal. You can pay by credit card or Checking/Saving Acount. I will not have any of your personal finance information. Paypal handles all of that. Therefore the process is secure.
If paying by Check or Money Order: You can send it to me and once received and cleared. I will process your order.
I'm going to need to order one of these for my friend in FL I'll e-mail you all the details
ReplyDeleteThanks